If the above sings accour, maybe it is time to move on:
- There’s no room for growth: you feel like you’ve hit the top of the career ladder.
- You don’t feel satisfied: If you don’t feel any attachment or pride in your work, it can be difficult to stay motivated.
- You aren’t getting new opportunities to learn.
- You don’t align with the company core values.
- Your salary hasn’t budged.
- You become a work daydreamer: Spending your days at work doing non-work related activities like playing video games or having long conversations with colleagues can also be a red flag that you need a new challenge.
- You watch the clock.